Minimum Quantity = One Case
Production Time = 10-12 Days
Print Style = Labels
Custom Label Printing
Food products require displaying of nutritional information, which can change from product to product. Custom food labels are your solution!
You may also wish to use labels to display your branding, logo, special price, or limited time offer. PBFY’s custom labels for bags and pouches offer your company a complete solution for your product package labeling.
Custom packaging labels allow you to use a single color or multi-color process, add photographic images and can be cut into custom shapes and sizes. PBFY will cut your labels to the size and shape you desire to make your product’s special packaging unique and identifiable. We can even expertly apply the labels for you!
The high quality look, material and adhesive of these labels will give you a competitive edge in your marketing strategy. You can design the labels to show your product to it’s full advantage on store shelves. The only limit is your own creativity.
Not a designer? No problem! We can help you out with that, since we have an award winning internal graphic design team ready for any challenge. Request a FREE Quote from our graphic design team!
Custom labels for bags require about 2 weeks lead time to print, inspect (QC) and ship depending on the size of your order. Plus, our helpful Customer Service reps will be there throughout the ordering process. Create the look of your unique brand with PBFY Custom Printed Labels.
Note: Our Label Application service is only available for customers that purchase through PBFY.
Label Requirements for Label Application Service
- Inside core diameter must be 3″ standard
- Overall diameter of the label roll must not exceed 12″
- Label width must be at least 2 inches minimum
- Label height must be at least 3/4 inches minimum
- Label height must not exceed 6 inches maximum
- Web width must be between 2 inches – 6-1/2 inches
- There must be at least a 1/16 inch gap from label to label
- There must be at least a 1/16 inch gap on both sides of the label
- There CANNOT be any perforation on the liner
- Labels must be at least 50 lb face stock with a 40 lb liner
- Labels must be aligned, undamaged and tightly wound on its core
- Only ONE label design (or side) per roll
- Labels for front and back must come in TWO separate rolls
- Clear labels will NOT be accepted
- Metalized labels will NOT be accepted