- 1/2 lb Paper Bag with Tin Tie with Window, 3-3/8" x 2-1/2" x 7-3/4" - Kraft $100.00
- 12 oz Stand Up Pouch, 6-3/4" x 10-1/2" + 3-1/2" - Clear $148.00 – $191.00
- 16 oz Compostable Paper Bag with Tin Tie, 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 10-1/2" - Kraft $249.00
- 16 oz Side Gusseted Bag, 3-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 13" - Black $177.00 – $289.00
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU DURING COVID19
March 24, 2020
PBFY classifies as an essential business. Our business provides flexible packaging directly to food manufacturers or food co-packers, as well as other grocery supply and medical product businesses, which are essential.
It is vital, at a time like this, that packaging necessities reach these essential operations quickly and efficiently. Both our California and Tennessee facilities will remain open during regular business hours. We will continue to work diligently, with the utmost safety precautions, to serve you and our communities at large during these sensitive times.
The health and safety of our employees, families, customers, and vendors are our highest priority and measures are in place to ensure this. Undoubtedly, we will continue to monitor the constantly changing situation.
March 17, 2020
In light of the current COVID-19 outbreak, our management team is closely monitoring developments and are taking the appropriate steps — consistent with CDC and WHO recommendations — to help support the ongoing health and safety of our employees and customers.
As of today, the business remains consistent with trends seen in the prior few months, as well as the past year. Volumes have remained steady, and our capacity to serve our customers remains strong. Our employees are set up to work remotely if necessary, and both our Tennessee and California facilities remain fully functional.
Our management team will continue to meet daily to ensure that our Business Continuity Plan can continue to provide the highest level of service with minimal disruptions in our operations.
As part of the plan, we have implemented the following precautions to protect our employees from potential exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19):• We are actively monitoring the Center for Disease Control and local public health departments for recommendations and best practices.
- We are continuing to keep our employees informed and taking preventative measures across all our facilities.
- We have informed all employees who are sick to stay at home and do not come into our facilities.
- We have implemented travel restrictions to business essential travel through April 30, 2020.
- We have asked our employees to avoid all large group meetings and to leverage technology by scheduling virtual meetings when it makes sense.
We assure you of our commitment to the safety of our employees and to minimizing the impact this unprecedented event is to have on business operations.